How to Add your Email Account to Mac Mail (Desktop)
- In Mail, choose Mail > Add Account
- Select 'Other' or 'Add Other Mail Account...' and Continue.
- Enter your full name, email address, and password, then hit 'Create'. If you don't know your password, you can reset it using cPanel.
- Mail will attempt to automatically configure your mail account.
If it succeeds, proceed to the next step;
If it fails, you will need to manually enter the mail server settings:
- Email Address: Enter your full email address.
- User Name: Enter your full email address.
- Password: If you don't know your password, you can reset it using cPanel
- Account Type: IMAP
- Incoming Mail Server: Enter your website domain name or your hostname (either host.kwr.fyi or host.andy.vc)
- Outgoing Mail Server: (Same as Incoming)
- Select the apps you want to use with your email account (make sure at least 'Mail' is selected) and hit 'Done'
If you need help, contact us at email@example.com
Further Reading - Support Articles from apple.com
- Mail for Mac: Set up Mail with your email accounts
- Mac Mail: Create or Delete Mailboxes
- [How to Subscribe to IMAP folders] Mail for Mac: Subscribe to public and shared mailboxes
- Mail Connection Doctor
- General How-To Article (How to use Mac Mail)
- Mail Support - All the topics, resources, and contact options you need for the Mail app on your iOS devices and Mac.
- If you can’t send or receive email on your Mac