Nameservers and DNS Records for KWR Hosting
Note: If you are not an IT or web professional, please read DNS Records: What they are and why you need them before attempting to edit your own DNS records.
If using KWR's nameservers
If would like to enter your nameserver records at your registrar to point to KWR's nameservers, you need enter one of the following sets of records, depending on what server you're on. When you sign up for KWR hosting you should receive a 'Welcome' email that includes your nameserver info. If you did not receive this email, please contact us to find out what server you're on.
|Server||Record 1||Record 2|
|KWR Dallas Server||ns1.kwr.fyi||ns2.kwr.fyi|
|KWR Seattle Server||ns1.andy.vc||ns2.andy.vc|
|KWR Baltimore Server||ns1.kwr.vc||ns2.kwr.vc|
If using your registrar's nameservers
You will need to enter two records: an Address record (A record) pointing yourdomain.com (@) to your web server, and an A record pointing www.yourdomain.com to the same location. These records are listed below for our three web servers. Obviously you will need to know which server your website is on in order to enter the correct records. Please contact us for support if you need more info.
Email and Web Hosting 'How-To' Articles
- Email Guide/Settings
- What is cPanel?
- How to add your email account: various apps
- How to check your KWR email in gmail without forwarding
- Send and receive email with Thunderbird
- How to add your email account: Mac Mail (desktop)
- How to use cPanel to manage your email accounts
- How to 'block' incoming mail with cPanel
- IMAP vs Auto-forwarding
- cPanel Automatic Forwarding
- DNS Records: What and why?
- KWR's Nameservers/DNS Records
- Domain Registration vs Web Hosting