- Type of information we collect from you
- Use of personally identifiable information
- How the information is protected
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To accept a purchase order we require the following information from the customer:
- Business name
- Telephone number
- Email addresses
- Credit card number and expiration date
When you view a page on our website we may capture the IP address of the device you are using, time and duration that the page is open, search terms used (if referred by a search engine) and demographics data if available from Google, such as age, gender and topics of interest. None of this information will be linked to your name.
We may also use tracking cookies for the purpose of logging you in and out of your account, and saving user preferences.
Email messages from KWR may include tracking code that notifies us when the email is opened.
Use of Personally Identifiable Information
Personally identifiable information obtained by KWR from the customer will be used only as follows:
- For the purpose of processing payments
- To provide customer support (remote via phone or email, and on-site).
- For bulk email communication (newsletters, special offers, announcements) directly from KWR (not from third parties). You may unsubscribe from mass email at any time using the 'unsubscribe' link included in each message.
- To analyze traffic patterns on our website and optimize our website's performance.
We will not provide personally identifiable information about you to any party other than:
- Authorize.net and Chase Paymentech for payment processing.
- A law enforcement or government agency at their request;
- An entity that acquires our business;
- As otherwise needed to comply with US laws and regulations.
We do not provide your information to any third party for advertising or marketing purposes.
Use of Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may share aggregate statistics on our customers and/or website traffic with third parties, such as software and internet service providers. This data will not include any information that identifies you or your business.
Security of Your Information
We store your personally identifiable information on our web server. Credit card numbers are stored in encrypted format in compliance with the PCI standard. Access to customer data is password protected, and requires the use of SSL (HTTPS or SSH) to ensure encrypted exchange of data.